A man who used to work for me when I was with the court in Los Angeles sent me an email today, saying that he’s nearly finished reading the book. “More details to come later,” he said, “but it is truly a page-turner. I had heard some of the stories, but not nearly all of them.” This guy started working in my office several years after the Simpson trial and now works for a court system in another state.
- Menendez brothers join OJS in headlines
- Singularly Unwelcome?
- He’s Out
- Professional and Gentleman Honored by L.A. City Council
- I’ll See Museum’s Morbid and Raise it One
- What? “Anatomy” Didn’t Make it into the Museum!
- My Interest in the OJS ‘Pop-Up’ Museum
- Interesting Offer, Interesting Reaction
- WAOW Doesn’t Deliver, Milwaukee Independent Does
- And the Verdict is…