Anatomy of a Trial has been available from Eurospanbooks.com for some time. Now, thanks to a U.S. State Department program that will take me to three eastern European countries in a couple of months, Anatomy will debut there with its author, aka me. Some judges and Embassy personnel in Slovenia, which is on the itenerary, knew from remarks I made at an international conference I spoke at a little more than two years ago in Ljubljana that I was working on the book and they wanted to know when it got published. I notified them early last year that it was out and again earlier this year that it was available from Eurospanbooks, but don’t know if any of them bought it. Now I can talk to them directly about the book and hopefully copies will be made availabe. Other countries I’m to visit are Romania and Albania. Romania is familiar territory. I conducted media-relations and media-training programs there in 2004 and 2006. But Albania is new, so I’ve got a lot to learn in the next few weeks.
- Menendez brothers join OJS in headlines
- Singularly Unwelcome?
- He’s Out
- Professional and Gentleman Honored by L.A. City Council
- I’ll See Museum’s Morbid and Raise it One
- What? “Anatomy” Didn’t Make it into the Museum!
- My Interest in the OJS ‘Pop-Up’ Museum
- Interesting Offer, Interesting Reaction
- WAOW Doesn’t Deliver, Milwaukee Independent Does
- And the Verdict is…