I’ve never translated from one language to another — sometimes I feel like I’ve barely mastered English — but I’ve sure witnessed court interpreters do so. In the Los Angeles criminal courts building. On the 9th floor. So this story, LA County Court’s Notorious 9th Floor – An Interpreter’s View, sure put me back there.
- Menendez brothers join OJS in headlines
- Singularly Unwelcome?
- He’s Out
- Professional and Gentleman Honored by L.A. City Council
- I’ll See Museum’s Morbid and Raise it One
- What? “Anatomy” Didn’t Make it into the Museum!
- My Interest in the OJS ‘Pop-Up’ Museum
- Interesting Offer, Interesting Reaction
- WAOW Doesn’t Deliver, Milwaukee Independent Does
- And the Verdict is…