Surprise, surprise — albeit a nice one. Anatomy of a Trial: Public Loss, Lessons Learned from The People vs. O.J. Simpson is now available via audio download. And it’s free, along with a one-month free trial of Amazon Audible Audio. Amazon Audible Audio is then available as a $14.95-a-month subscription. OR, an audio version of Anatomy of a Trial can be downloaded for $17.95 without any ties to subscribing to Amazon’s Audible Audio service. Here’s the link to information about Amazon’s offer of my book either free with the free trial of Audio Audible or for $17.95 with the free trial: http://www.amazon.com/Anatomy-Trial-Lessons-Learned-Simpson/dp/B00MR600SM/ref=sr_1_1_twi_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415941172&sr=1-1&keywords=Jerrianne+Hayslett. Either way, I hope you’ll give it a try.
- Menendez brothers join OJS in headlines
- Singularly Unwelcome?
- He’s Out
- Professional and Gentleman Honored by L.A. City Council
- I’ll See Museum’s Morbid and Raise it One
- What? “Anatomy” Didn’t Make it into the Museum!
- My Interest in the OJS ‘Pop-Up’ Museum
- Interesting Offer, Interesting Reaction
- WAOW Doesn’t Deliver, Milwaukee Independent Does
- And the Verdict is…
What GREAT news! I am already a subscriber to Audible. I’ll see if I can buy a copy as part of my subscription.
Who is reading the book aloud? This is so exciting.
Thanks, Linda. I hope others will download it, too! Reader is someone with the moniker Sheila Book.