Before my years as Los Angeles Superior Court director of public information, I was city editor at the Pasadena Star News newspaper. In a recent Facebook exchange with a photographer who was on staff there then, he made this comment: “My favorite days in journalism were at the Star-News when you were city editor. Those were the last days of the the golden era of journalism and you were so great at your job.” What a nice thing for him to say and a great shot in the arm! Thanks, Jonathan!
- Menendez brothers join OJS in headlines
- Singularly Unwelcome?
- He’s Out
- Professional and Gentleman Honored by L.A. City Council
- I’ll See Museum’s Morbid and Raise it One
- What? “Anatomy” Didn’t Make it into the Museum!
- My Interest in the OJS ‘Pop-Up’ Museum
- Interesting Offer, Interesting Reaction
- WAOW Doesn’t Deliver, Milwaukee Independent Does
- And the Verdict is…